If you’re here, first of all, welcome. 🙂
Becoming a part of BigLoser India – weight loss for charity – is very simple. Here’s how you can get started.
1. If you’re already on twitter, start following @bglsr
2 a. Send out a tweet to @bglsr saying you’re joining, and you’re looking for a sponsor or that you’re looking to sponsor a participant. Remember to mention your fitness goal (e.g. “Hi, I’m looking for a sponsor for #bglsr. My goal is to lose 10 kg by Feb 2011″ 🙂 Remember, the minimum pledge is only Rs. 10 – so do, please, consider also sponsoring someone back.
2 b. When you tweet about your fitness levels, include the #Bglsr hashtag
3. BigLoser India will help you find a sponsor/participant to sponsor
4. Start tweeting about your #bglsr journey – what you ate, did for exercise, didn’t eat, didn’t do 🙂 You get the drift. Encourage the tweeps you sponsor, engage with others on the #bglsr timeline.
5. Be nice. Play fair. Sponsor back. Stay well.
* If you are using the twitter web site, go the search bar on the top of your page, and type “bglsr” – save the search. Check back from time to time so you can keep track of all the conversations about food, fitness, personal logs, podcasts, news, and more!
* If you’re using a client such as tweetdeck/seesmic/twittercast etc. you can have a search filter for bglsr and you can track conversations as they happen.
* The minimum pledge is only Rs. 10 – so do, please, consider also sponsoring someone back.